The SMART GLAZING equipment is the result of an IDT project (No. 47574) and was developed for glazing ceramic pieces by spray and/or immersion with minimal human intervention and glaze waste.
- Possibility of integration with advanced Industry 4.0 production planning and control systems;
- Intelligent system with the ability to control/adjust itself and monitor in real time;
- System modularity, i.e. ensuring any glazing process, independently, without the need to stop production or setups;
- Glaze thickness control technology throughout the ceramic piece, guaranteeing control of the critical quality factor of the industrial glazing process and, at the same time, achieving a much more precise, accurate and uniform glaze thickness;
- Ensuring process reproducibility and repeatability;
- Significant reductions in glaze waste;
- Significant increase in industrial productivity;
- Significant increase in quality.
If you would like a demonstration of the Smart Glazing experimental line in an operational environment, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.